• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rings and Base

motoxno53

Hello all,

After doing to research I just wanted to run my thoughts by you guys. I have recently purchased a NF scope and need rings and base. I want to do a Picatinny base and for rings I am thinking the Nightforce Unimount 20 moa. my other thought was the NF Ultralight Rings. Do you have any other thoughts or pros/cons to my pics?

Hello all,

After doing to research I just wanted to run my thoughts by you guys. I have recently purchased a NF scope and need rings and base. I want to do a Picatinny base and for rings I am thinking the Nightforce Unimount 20 moa. my other thought was the NF Ultralight Rings. Do you have any other thoughts or pros/cons to my pics?

Good evening. I don't have an opinion either way for you, but I do have a set of new NF steel 30mm rings to sell. They are 1.125" height model. NF retails them for $170. These are new and never mounted. I'd be interested in selling for $125 which would include insured shipping to lower 48 states.

[email protected]