Ring height for Nightforce Scope

The Duke007

I am interested in purchasing the Nightforce 5.5-22x56 scope. I am going to mount it on a Remington Sendero SF 2. What height should I order the Nightforce rings.

I am interested in purchasing the Nightforce 5.5-22x56 scope. I am going to mount it on a Remington Sendero SF 2. What height should I order the Nightforce rings.

If you order a Nightforce 40 moa base and a set of Nightforce 1.125 rings you will be about 10 moa off the bottom zeroed at 100 yards . And still able to get sun shade on and off with a little clearence to spare.

Jeff

I am also looking for a 5.5x22x56 Nightforce to put an a custom 6.5x284. Have you bought one yet? Where have you found the best deal?

Usually the price is non-neg. but I seen for the first time a couple of months ago they were on sale at Midway for around $1450. Usually around $1650. The last one I bought was around a year ago for $1550(before price increase) for my new build been sitting in the safe waiting. Not much longer to wait now though. Try some of the sponsors here or check out the classifieds in optics for sale. Pretty tough to hurt a NF.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.