• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED rifles for sale

jacack

winchester Coyote 300wsm have had it for about two yrs and shot about 100 rnds in it,had a harrels break put on and had someone bed it for me.it shots good for a factory gun it has talley bases on it only reason for selling is I had a custom 300wsm built. 425 shipped

tikka M595 built by accuflite in 6.5X285,its a very good shooter and has 670rnds in it.gun started life as a 308 and I still have the factory barrel that hasnt been fired.it has the factory stock that is adjustable for length of pull and has a adjustable cheek piece.also have a box magazine and muzzle break and a thread protector if shooting wtihout the break. its a very nice gun and i hate to sell it but just dont shot it much anymore and could use the $$
it comes with the nice sako rings and mounts 30mm.I paid about 2400 for it and would like to get 1700 for it but make me a offer
I have pictures if someone is interested.its the ACC9 model if you look at www.accuflite.com

thanks

[email protected]

its a 6.5X284 sorry i cant type well and i will take 1500.00 for it

Jared