• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rifles for sale, 6x45, .243, .243 and .300 Weatherby

Killertraylor

133050.jpeg

133051.jpeg

Number 1 is a Remington 700 BDL in .243 Winchester with detachable magazine and scrolling on the receiver, fancy jeweled bolt. I looked for one of these for several years and finally found this one and like many of my rifles, I've never shot it. Original user said he put less than a box through it and it shot factory Core-lok ammo into sub moa groups. Standard stainless sporter barrel. Brand new McMillan Mountain rifle pattern stock in black, grey and white, not bedded. Jewell trigger. Scope and rings not included. $1200 shipped.

Number 2 is a Remington 700 BDL in 6x45. IT&D lapped the lugs and squared the face of the action. They chambered and installed the Douglas XX barrel. It's 23" in the Remington sporter pattern, 1:10 twist. Shoots 80 grain barnes ttsx into little 1/2 moa groups and I will send load data. McMillan mountain rifle stock, glass bedded to action with aluminum pillars. Timney trigger. Scope and rings not included. $1400 shipped.

Number 3 is a Weatherby Vanguard backcountry in .300 Weatherby magnum. 26" fluted barrel, Timney trigger, muzzle brake. Nice light fiberglass factory stock with aluminum bedding lug. Shoots Weatherby factory 180 grain accubond ammo .6 MOA. Less than 20 rounds through rifle. Scope not included but I'll leave rings and bases on. $1000 shipped.

Number 4 is a Winchester model 70 XTR, push feed .243. All factory in great condition, no upgrades. Another one I've never shot. Don't recall where I picked this one up but it appears to have extremely low round count. Excellent bluing and wood. Scope and rings not included but I'll leave the Burris 1 piece base on it. $750 shipped.

I feel like I've seen some of these before! Nice rifles for sure.

I've had several inquiries regarding the Remington .243 - one option I've mentioned to prospective buyers is that I'm happy to sell the rifle for $1000 with a standard Remington X-mark pro adjustable trigger.

Recent Posts