Rifle stocks, looking at an upgrade.

Brightwhite

I have a Game Warden, EH1, and a AG composites Alpine Hunter... I prefect the Alpine hunter to the other 2. All carbon fill and light within a few ounces of one another, so no one really wins in weight.

The other one to consider is the Axial/AllTerra arms carbon stock. They look nice, and people rave about them, I have never tried one though.

JimFromTN

Grayboe makes their outlander now in a 24 oz lightweight version for several hundred less than everyone else. I am curious how these rate with the mcmillan and manners. Hope they come up a lightweight version of the terrain.

Don Titus

Just ordered a McMillan for my Rem 700 in 300 WM...great selection and very helpful to work with. Ordered a Remington Hunter in marble (50% light olive, 40% light tan and 10% black) with pillars installed, magnum fill and 1” decelerator. 4-6 months lead time, but should be worth the wait.

Forcedoutage

I like AG, Manners and McMillan. When I look for a stock I see what is in stock and see which has what I want. If I have to order one, I prefer Manners. Only because their customer service has been best for me.

you can also look at wildcat composites. They will make custom order stocks and are good with their communication.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.