Here is my first long range rifle I built for my self in 375 cheytac
SMR 600 SS action, my custom built stock and break
crop338lap.jpg

here is the my little guy in 338 lapau
SMR 450 ss action , another one my custom stocks and breaks
Croped338UM.jpg

My LRH hunting rig in 338 UM.
SMR 360L , seekins DMS, HS stock, and fancy blue knob donated by friend

**** those are some good looking rigs man. That's also a cool looking brake, looks like a cross between a shrewd and a defensive edge.

-Nathan

3 great looking rifles and if I might say so nice choice on calibers.

Last edited:
thanks guys there a few hrs spent machining all the parts out and a few pounds of scrape made in the process of working the bugs out.
Jrigby

thanks guys,
here one I finished up this weekend for for my brother.
cropped65x284.jpg

SMR 360L action, single shot, 6.5x284 my break, stock for the moment is HS waiting for its mcmillian A3-5 Dig camo to show up

Very very nice! did you make or buy those stocks on the 375, and 338LM. Ive never seen anything like them. Im impressed!

Very very nice! did you make or buy those stocks on the 375, and 338LM. Ive never seen anything like them. Im impressed!

I built them for these guns, it was a hoot and a lot of aluminum chips when done

If they function as good as they look you should patent & market them, if you dont already. Those are WILD lookin. Very cool:cool:
Please P.M. me with your contact info if you sell these.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.