Rifle for 10 year old.

I'm thinking maybe a Bighorn Origin, 20" carbon barrel in .223 and a Manners MCS-CS. This way I can swap bolt heads and go bigger when needed and then adjust the stock as needed when she grows. And if she ends up not wanting to hunt I'll have a Bighorn to build myself something.
You answered your own question. I suggest 22 Dasher or close, shoot heavier bullets a tad faster.
No reason to subject a 10 yr old girl to excessive recoil. Brakes affect people around the rifle, not the shooter, I would utilize one.

When my son turned 10 and drew an Az deer tag, I got him a Weatherby Vanguard youth model, in 308. Has stock spacers for the buttpad that are not bad to change as they grow. He shot some kind of light recoil loads to start. They are a great, solid gun and priced right. If she's probably only hunting deer and smaller, stick to a 243 or creedmore. Maybe a 7/08.

First, I quit reading.
Second, you know your daughter, nobody here does!
You have a ton of choices, an ar15 with an adjustable stock is a simple solution. With a 1:8 or faster twist the .223 with 77gr Sierra TMK is quick work for deer, and little recoil. If you fancy a heavier bullet, the 6x45mm is right there, and a step up from that is the 6mm ARC.
A TC Contender is a great option, and a change in barrels isn't expensive. You could flip it later if you don't want to keep it.
I never recommend a muzzle brake for young shooters. The blast can cause a flinch that's hard to get over.
Whatever you do, keep it fun!

That is a good point. My main reason against the grendel in an AR for a child is the feeding extracting issues with the grendel in particular and them fixing that situation. I still think a bolt gun is best for a child. One that you can operate the bolt and unload with the safety on
Me and my kids own 4 6.5 gendals in the AR platform. NEVER EVER had a single extraction issue . The Grendel has had more poopoo slung about it since it came in the market because of a tinkle contest between 2 companies that claim the round . Most is just nitpicking to annoy the other guy . I wouldn't hesitate to put one in a kids hands, and didn't hesitate on either of mine.

Tries to feed round before fully ejecting. They are very gas sensitive
Not mine.......but I do install an adjustable gas block on all I've built. Super simple to tune in and run flawlessly . Even on first fires with new builds, never had an attempted double feed. It just ejects or it doesn't, period. Quick twist adjustment has it running good, then play with it a little more to reduce recoil to nothing and go do something else. No brain surgery or need for fear. Easy peasy .

Ok I have built a couple of 6.5 creds for my grandkids I use the Ruger American but I use the Boyds At one stock. Tat way u can adjust the stock length as the grow

My daughter has been shooting a Cricket and 10/22 for a couple years and is ready to upgrade. She'll be legal to deer hunt in 2 years so I'd like to get her started on a rifle sooner rather than later.

Deer around here aren't hard to kill or very big. So I'm leaning towards .223, .22 Creed, .243 win or 6 Creed. With a removable brake.

My dilemma is the stock, I cannot figure out what would work for such a small child??? I read that the Weatherby Camilla is a good one but it still looks too big in pictures?

Thoughts???
Personally, growing up Dad had us do the "Barny Fife" thing about carrying 1 round in our shirt pocket rabbit hunting with a 22. If we missed, we might not get a second shell given to us. If we missed, he would tell us the reason he thought we missed first. Depending on our attitude and willingness to listen, he would give us a second chance. As we got older and started deer hunting, I had a 45 caliber muzzleloader first. Since a muzzleloader has no set amount of powder charge, we could increase the power the more I got used to shooting it. The next gun was a 30-30 Winchester....anything I wanted after that.

The grendel would be an ok starter in a bolt platform but I would not hand my 10 year old my AR and walk off and leave him alone with it. A good bolt rifle or an encore is a great first gun. My first was a 870 20 gauge with slugs. My 12 year old Christmas I got a 77 UL 243 and killed many deer with it. It became my sons rifle and he still hunts with it.
I agree but with the howa mini action its perfect for kiddo's weight wise and I dont leave my kids alone hunting till well into the teen years.

when my grandson turned 14 2 years ago i bought him a tikka t3x compact (expandable butt stock) .243.
a very friendly rifle for a young shooter as well as being formidably accurate.

T3x COMPACT
TF1T15JL103
.243 can be used by anyone. I keep an old Rem 700 with .243 BB for myself when the shoulder acts up. The 10 year old can shoot it also. Extreme accuracy.