Rifle for 10 year old.

Look at the Savage with accufit stock. Not sure if it will reduce down to the size necessary for your daughter but it does allow you to take out the spacers and add them back as she grows. Also a fairly light rifle at less than 7.5lbs.

If you reload, 6.5 creedmoor or 260 Rem can be downloaded for kids but allows more flexibility it heavier bullets later on.

My daughter has been shooting a Cricket and 10/22 for a couple years and is ready to upgrade. She'll be legal to deer hunt in 2 years so I'd like to get her started on a rifle sooner rather than later.

Deer around here aren't hard to kill or very big. So I'm leaning towards .223, .22 Creed, .243 win or 6 Creed. With a removable brake.

My dilemma is the stock, I cannot figure out what would work for such a small child??? I read that the Weatherby Camilla is a good one but it still looks too big in pictures?

Thoughts???
Got my daughter a savage axis II 6.5 creed with scope that has a removable extension on the butt if the gun and very minimal recoil!

I started by kids off with a TC contender with a chote adjustable stock and AAC suppressor in 300 blackout…we loaded 110 copper bullets and killed hogs and deer with ease although most shots were kept at 150 yards or less. We have since went to a 6.5 grendel AR..I built a custom 6.5 creedmoor bolt gun for them but both prefer the AR…it is light, controls are easy to manipulate, shoots soft and with a can—and we can switch sights on it easily—between thermal, red dot and scope

Started my 2 daughters on 300 blackout(Ruger American Ranch) with Barnes 110 gr bullets are deadly , they've killed several deer a piece and it served it purpose well, now they shoot 308 Winchesters. I love the blackout, never had any trouble finding deer! Low recoil but very accurate.

I recently did one for my grandson , it turned out pretty good . I made it so it can be lengthened as he grows . it's a 260 . I'm using reduced loads with H4895 , that can also grow as he does . I'm using a very mild load , and he shoots it well . I did a write up at the link below . if you have any questions just ask .

This is exactly what I'm thinking about doing soon with a Tikka T3X in .260 Rem.

if you reload , you can make reduced loads with H4895 for a bigger cartridge . if you haven't messed around like that , they can be quite accurate . below is a link to another thread with a couple targets and details on what I have for his starter load .

300 blackout with barbed 110 gr bullets, started with ruger american ranch rifle then moved on up to 308 Winchester after 3 years of deer killing with the blackout. Best money I ever spent!

Best thing I ever did was set up my AR for my daughter to shoot.
Collapsible stock and 64g XP bullets and it's deadly!! Works awesome for kids cause the stock can adjust to any size they are.

My 11 year old son just shot his first buck with my friends Christensen arms mpr in 6.5 cm. My friends grandson has shot 2 deer in the last two years with the same rifle. Chassis gun with adjustable stock and weighs 7 lbs not including scope. I was never interested in the rifle before but I'm pretty impressed after seeing these kids shoot it.

My daughter started hunting 2 years ago at 10 with my 300 Blackout SBR and a suppressor with Barnes 110 TTSX as well. In 2 years she has grow a foot so just got her a Christensen Arms Mesa 7mm-08 Left Hand with a suppressor and she loves it with 120 gr Nosler BT full loads.

I'm thinking maybe a Bighorn Origin, 20" carbon barrel in .223 and a Manners MCS-CS. This way I can swap bolt heads and go bigger when needed and then adjust the stock as needed when she grows. And if she ends up not wanting to hunt I'll have a Bighorn to build myself something.
Well if you are willing to spend that much cash I won't even bother with my suggestion, lol.

But my grandkids will be shooting a Howa mini action in 6.5 Grendel.

My daughter has been shooting a Cricket and 10/22 for a couple years and is ready to upgrade. She'll be legal to deer hunt in 2 years so I'd like to get her started on a rifle sooner rather than later.

Deer around here aren't hard to kill or very big. So I'm leaning towards .223, .22 Creed, .243 win or 6 Creed. With a removable brake.

My dilemma is the stock, I cannot figure out what would work for such a small child??? I read that the Weatherby Camilla is a good one but it still looks too big in pictures?

Thoughts???
243 or 6

Thoughts???
243 or 6.5 Creedmoor would be best choice

I'm a bit more traditional .243 or 7mm-08, and a brake/break is a great option for reducing recoil even in the cartridges. As far as people saying things about the noice, everyone should be wearing hearing protection anyway! Regardless of a brake/break or not.