Rifle Case

sandbar782

I prefer soft rifle cases, but most are short by LR rifle standards. I am having a rifle built that will likely be about 48.5 inches. With all the long range rifles on this site, I know there are members with rifles that exceed the 50" length mark. Questions is, do any of you use a soft case for transporting your LR rifle to and from a hunt or range session? I see several options on Midway. What brand / model are you using? Your input is appreciated..

gun)

I prefer soft rifle cases, but most are short by LR rifle standards. I am having a rifle built that will likely be about 48.5 inches. With all the long range rifles on this site, I know there are members with rifles that exceed the 50" length mark. Questions is, do any of you use a soft case for transporting your LR rifle to and from a hunt or range session? I see several options on Midway. What brand / model are you using? Your input is appreciated..

gun)
My favorite is triad tactical. Has two ext pockets an internal sleeve for cleaning rod and accessory removable shoulder straps.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.