Rifle cartridge build ideas?

I am in the same boat I have 280 and 7mm tcu just left the range and on the way home I was thinking 7mm Grendel or GT. I have a 6mm creedmoor I shoot a lot but I like the idea of something with more bullet and less powder I have a Grendel case and 7mm 130 laying on the bench from this morning I need to go to my friends house and pick up a GT case and stare at both for a day or two Good luck keep us up to date
If you can, post me a pic of a GT next to a Grendel.

If you can, post me a pic of a GT next to a Grendel.
I will just called him waiting for return call but I was looking at the 6creed and Grendel this morning
image.jpg

Looking at 6gt case on line h20 43-44 depending on brass and looking at c.o.a.l,I think I should re-barrel my ruger number 1 in 7mm gt.i just finished a 7mm tcu and I think I told my wife I don't need anything else.plan B phasing now

That's pretty impressive. What's the GT parent case? I did find a set of dies for the 7mm Talbot, a 1.75 inch 308 case blown out and necked. The reamer would be a special order. A rougher and a finisher would run 320.00 and for the GT you could use existing gauges and dies.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts