Rifle carry

I use Ching slings on my two carry-around rifles in 308 (16" Tikka with 5" TBAC Ultra) and 375 H&H (21" Wby Mk5 with SiCo Hybrid). Both are short enough to carry muzzle down or horizontal on weak side, and i go muzzle up on strong side. Just what I've worked out over the years.
I'm paranoid about stuff in my bore, so I use electrical tape. Extra wraps to re-cover after a shot. All rifles, not just these two. I mostly keep handguns holstered in transit so no tape necessary.

Good adjustable sling , muzzle up and muzzle taped as just a precaution against a million things that can get into bore while hunting. Muzzle up to protect crown and bore against slips that can happen especially the older you get. Just a fact of life to keep hunting. Thank goodness for trekking poles!
And UTVs...with heaters, and cup holders😂 AND Gun holders...that point up!

And UTVs...with heaters, and cup holders😂 AND Gun holders...that point up!
Which is why I have a CanAM on order with heat and A/C! Now understand my wife INSISTED I get A/C so she could ride in summer. It does have nice cupholders! Little disappointed they are not heated or cooled for drinks though.

Usually in my hands. But I have a two point sling and I'll carry muzzle up or down depending on the situation.

Which is why I have a CanAM on order with heat and A/C! Now understand my wife INSISTED I get A/C so she could ride in summer. It does have nice cupholders! Little disappointed they are not heated or cooled for drinks though.
Lmao...that's why God created fire and ice and insulated mugs! And cancel the order and buy Kawasaki or Polaris...parts are 60% less!

Skip: I would but I cannot fit my "boots" in the driver pedal area for either of them! My baby feet 16 5E barely work in CanAm! I just have a really good "understanding" of problem!😂😱

Skip: I would but I cannot fit my "boots" in the driver pedal area for either of them! My baby feet 16 5E barely work in CanAm! I just have a really good "understanding" of problem!😂😱
Sweet Jesus! I thought you were a man with a good FOUNDATION!...but man...????? How can you possibly afford anything BUT SHOES! (OR FLIPPERS)...thinking about for a minute....I guess you can afford shoes...with the money you saved in Winter from not needing to buy Ski's or Snowshoes!🤣

Just don't follow me on ice.,... I can go over thin ice easily! Swim like a dolphin! Don't need flippers!😂😱 On a hunt few years back another guide saw my track in snow and they crossed valley to get on the "herd" but told me he told client Sasquatch went thru!

Just don't follow me on ice.,... I can go over thin ice easily! Swim like a dolphin! Don't need flippers!😂😱 On a hunt few years back another guide saw my track in snow and they crossed valley to get on the "herd" but told me he told client Sasquatch went thru!
So......if Dolphins don't have flippers....how do they turn...or go forward? Biologist..you ain't!