Revic BR4 vs SIG2400ABS

I bought the Revic BR4 last week, and a Kersel 5700 elite.
The Pros so far is 10 power magnification, and instant solutions.
The Cons is it don't share info with my Kersel so I I will need to do additional steps to obtain a solution.

With the Sig you can connect with a Kersel, and have a faster solution.

Thanks. That's pretty much a deal breaker for me. The kilo5 is probably the best overall rangefinder I've used other than that.

I bought the Revic BR4 last week, and a Kersel 5700 elite.
The Pros so far is 10 power magnification, and instant solutions.
The Cons is it don't share info with my Kersel so I I will need to do additional steps to obtain a solution.

With the Sig you can connect with a Kersel, and have a faster solution.

I think the whole point of buying a BR4 is so that you don't need to bring a kestrel. It has all of its own on board sensors. If you plan to use a kestrel you can save quite a bit of money and buy a cheaper range finder that connects to it without any onboard sensors.

Yes simply because of the Applied Ballistics and the distance it's ranging. I had the Leica 2400 and ranged houses at 18-1900 yards. The Kilo 5K ranged houses out to 3400. That's the furthest I can find one right now. Sig is very quick and the AB Lite matches my Kestrel out to at least 800 yards. It does everything I want it to.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. On the fence about which way to go. Probably going to give the Sig a try

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. On the fence about which way to go. Probably going to give the Sig a try
My buddy had a Sig 2000 and scratched the lens up pretty bad and sent it in for repair and they sent him a brand new one no charge.
I know Leica has horrible customer service as they had my HD-B's for over 8 months and at one point told me to stop emailing them. They finally showed up on my porch with no notification email or tracking and nothing saying what repairs were done(had black chunks of something inside one one ocular), just an invoice that said "no charge".

I went home and had a good look through the Sig. Even looking for the "blue tint" I'm just not noticing it. It could be my eyes, everyone else who's looked through it has mentioned anything.

I went home and had a good look through the Sig. Even looking for the "blue tint" I'm just not noticing it. It could be my eyes, everyone else who's looked through it has mentioned anything.
Look thru a pair of binos then look thru the rangefinder and you will notice the tint if there is any.