• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo.

cal hunter

I bought on Gunbroker as a backup to my regular powder but since have been able to get more of what I use . Willing to sell for $650.00 shipped if anyone interested. I know it is expensive but just trying to get what I paid for it . No immediate plans for it and it is available

Nowadays as bad sounds that's kind of the going rate. I can't believe I just said that I recently got 8 pounds of reloader 33 the price was high but it's quit shooting that rifle or buy it but when they added tax ,hazmat and shipping it really choked me!
I can't believe you just stated that either. We're in some really sad times right now when 8 lbs of powder is 650.00. I can almost see buying one pound at a time being 65.00 WITH hazmat/shipping individually. Not an 8lb jug tho. To the OP, this isn't a comment on your price as your asking what you paid. It's about what these components are getting to and where that price will end.