• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo?

zslayer

Anyone looking to trade some H-4350 for Retumbo? My local shop just got in some Retumbo (1lb cans) and I'm looking to trade for for H-4350 of anyone needs any?

Anyone looking to trade some H-4350 for Retumbo? My local shop just got in some Retumbo (1lb cans) and I'm looking to trade for for H-4350 of anyone needs any?
I have some 4350 and I need some Retumbo. How many pounds do you need and are you willing to ship? PM me.

Sorry man, I'm all out now. I made the trade and the shop here is out too! I'll will always be keeping my eyes out for more.

Maningas---For most people, it is impractical or impossible to ship powder-- you must be registered as an approved hazmat shipper or know someone who is, then you also have to pay the shipping and hazmat fees
That's why most guys will only do local trades/ sales on powder or primers.

If you're not in a rush, I'll be going through KC on my way to Joplin, MO sometime in January. I can bring it down and do the trade. Let me know what you think. Thanks