Retumbo where is it at

I've tried to get info out of Hodgdon for the last 3 weeks. Nice we have to revert to selling and buying from friends because they can't give an honest answer.
Their face book page says their supplying it. BS, powder valley and everyone else says their not.
Maybe if everyone called them out on it on face book and twitter we may get an answer.

I don't know what the issue is either, I had heard that it would be back in stock this summer. Summer came and went, and no Retumbo.

Finally talked to hodgdon. They said they don't know if theyll ever catch up this year. They have supply of H1000 going out at the end of the month.

Think I'm going to order some imr 7977 and compare to retumbo loads. I know 7977 is supposed to be compared to h1000 but comparing their load data on 7977 to my load data on retumbo it looks like a real close match.

Mid south flyer said they had it but an email back from them the next day said they didn't know when they would get it. Some of the major suppliers responded back that they haven't had an order filled by hodgdon since October 2018 for retumbo.

Hodgdon said it goes out from them first come first serve, so the oldest orders will be offered it first when it's available.

from what I was told retumbo only comes into America once a year. when it tried to come in the gov. was shut down so it was sent back and sat in a warehouse until it had a slot to be sent again. we just got 100 lbs in at Scheels and we sold it all in 2 days. :/ I was only able to get my hands on two pounds...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.