Retumbo on Instagram

It was everywhere like 6 months ago lol. But it sold out quick. You'd think we'd have seen a restock by now. But, who knows how proactive Hodgdon was with their order to ADI, and then who knows how often ADI runs Retumbo and prioritizes it for Hodgdon.

The Ukrainian war has produced a lot of ammo orders and ADI has received orders to provide the powder for some of those ammo requirements. That's another reason for delays and getting out on the back burner regarding priority.
Guess I'll have to stick to the IMR 7828 I have until I can find some. It feels like playing the lottery for this stuff.

MidwayUSA, Powder Valley, Midsouth, Natchez, Grafs, Brownells, Scheels, and a few local places 🤷🏼‍♂️.
Time flies.

Screenshot_20230322_184442_DuckDuckGo.jpg

None of those stores have any Retumbo at all. They are the places besides my local stores I've looked but none of them have had any.
Yes, they had them like 6 months ago, but quickly sold out and haven't had any since. That's what I've been saying. And before that, they didn't have any for probably like a year or more.

There's quite a few places that have it but, they don't put it out on display. If they don't recognize ya as a regular, they just say, Nope just sold the last pound yesterday.

Yes, they had them like 6 months ago, but quickly sold out and haven't had any since. That's what I've been saying. And before that, they didn't have any for probably like a year or more.
Well that sucks but it is what it is I guess. I'm online daily looking though.

But hey, time does indeed fly, so I am definitely willing to admit I could be off by another 6months lol. In that case, we definitely are due in a shipment from ADI.

There's quite a few places that have it but, they don't put it out on display. If they don't recognize ya as a regular, they just say, Nope just sold the last pound yesterday.
Like allocated bourbon. It gets put away and only the loyal customers get the chance at getting a bottle, that out the time into building a relationship with the store owner.

It sucks that we're getting to that point, but we are indeed.