Retumbo in stock

They wouldn't have shipped to your residential address, if they didn't have anything to ship...... just sayin'...

you got in on the deal before they were sold out.

Midsouth ain't exactly quick to ship......14 days from order

IMG_6235.JPG

The Hogdon site shipped to my residential address in Northern California.
I tried that last year on ammo. One of my address is in Mex-ifornia do to business I have going there, and the other is Montana. The Credit card I was using had the Mex-ifornia address, ammo was being shipped to Montana. My card was rejected, and I call the credit card company about it, and it was good. I called I believe was Midsouth about why I was being turned down. I knew that the ammo couldn't be shipped to Mex-ifornia, but to Montana is a different story. They came back to me that the address of my credit card was Mex-ifornia. I said so the ammo is going to Montana. That doesn't count. I had other card with Montana address, so I used the Montana address card. Beside Montana doesn't have sales tax either. This has stop of sales of ammo, powder, primers and shipping to Mex-ifornia. At least the clip law has been put down in Mex-ifornia.

Last edited:
Again my blog is being edited. "Mex-ifornia" Not California. The state needs to be called what it is! I am second generation, and raised a third there in "Mex-ifornia". So I believe I can call it how I see it. My home address is now in Montana. I am beginning to think blog is like face book. It being edited.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.