• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo and Re-26 smokeless powder

sable tireur

Good Morning!

I am in extreme need of both Retumbo and Re-26 smokeless powder for the demands of my reloading. I will buy any quantities although larger amounts are better of course but beggars cannot afford to be choosy. I will travel to pick up larger amounts within a reasonable distance of central Georgia. Meeting half way by paying a little premium on the powder is also a great idea.

If you happen to know of any supply, we will be appreciative of any information you can supply.

Thank you in advance for any and all help!

Bill

To bad your not near Nevada .... I have 8lbs or RL-26 I don't need

Any plans to come to the Durango area? Any friends coming this way? Would buy your Rel 26 . Just thinking.

I have most of an 8# jug of Retumbo. Used only a few grains out of it for load development. In South Carolina. Where in GA are you?

Good Morning Doc,

I'm in southern Georgia around the Thomasville area but South Carolina is driveable in my opinion. If you can pin down your location a little closer, I can map it and see what's what.

Thank you!