Reticle level - bad eyes

Level absolutely looks canted to the left to my right eye, level looks level to my left eye. I am left eye dominant but right handed. I discovered this when I started shooting 22LR at long distances - my scopes were tracking true but my groups were moving off center. It was because I was canting the rifle trying to make it level. The only thing that has saved me is a SendIt Level with the Brand Built ocular indicator. Lights tell me if I'm level while I'm looking through the scope.

Level absolutely looks canted to the left to my right eye, level looks level to my left eye. I am left eye dominant but right handed. I discovered this when I started shooting 22LR at long distances - my scopes were tracking true but my groups were moving off center. It was because I was canting the rifle trying to make it level. The only thing that has saved me is a SendIt Level with the Brand Built ocular indicator. Lights tell me if I'm level while I'm looking through the scope.
me too. Right handed and left eyed sure is tough. Running a right handed bolt fast is hard. I never could get comfortable or good with left handed bolt guns. AR 15s blow gas and powder particles into your eye. On the other hand I shoot my bow right handed very well. Just have to close the left eye to aim.

You have an astigmatism. I experience the very same thing. I thought people were crazy and I was right, nope.

All you can do is trust your bubble ID you know it's been set up right. Like flying IFR in a plane....trust your instruments.

BTW, drives me nuts too....just have to learn to deal with it
Oh wow I have astigmatism. But for me I have trouble getting a scope mounted level. It looks off until I have it mounted and verfied at distance. After that I currently don't have issues getting it level and on target. Thanks for the clue!