Resizing question

Do you guys lube inside case necks. I use rcbs case lube with a pad. When a case gets stuck in a die is the problem from not lubing inside the necks or not enough on outside of casing.
Too much lube causes dents in the shoulder of the case, not enough lube causes stuck cases. All the lube suggestions here are good, so is RCBS case lube or STP rubbed sparingly on the case. Nobody's idea is wrong, just pick what works for you and enjoy your reloading time.

I use Lee Precision Resizing Lube which is designed not to affect any powders during storage. I spread it very lightly with my fingers on the outside of the brass and place some lube on a KleenBore Cotton Bore Mop to lube the inside of the neck. It makes sizing much, much smoother/easier to lube the inside of the neck. After sizing, I use another dry Bore Mop to clean the inside of the neck and a rag for the outside of the brass. I don't try to get every bit of lube out of the neck, just a run through with the dry mop. Never had a problem using this procedure.

Sizing wax outside the case , and I CLEAN the inside of the necks, after the Chamfer and de Burr steps. The last prep step is put the large RCBS brush on a drill press, and CLEAN the inside of the case neck !! Then prime the cases.

I'm with Hugot; I use the graphite just before running through the mandrel. I use a method I think I picked up on here. 35mm film canister with some #8 shot and a few teaspoons of graphite. I just dip the necks in and leave the excess on