Reside in Jacksonville Florida - Currently in Kuwait with US Army

fpg68j2p

I came across your site while doing some online research for .204 Ruger varmit rifles. It is a very informative site and I look forward to do alot of research on your site as well. I am contemplating purchasing a .204 Ruger in either Remington R15 or DPMS LR 204.

Welcome and thanks for your service! I've been trying to get a contract job over there for some time now. Fluor, KBR, Dynacorp and others.
Anyway, the .204 Ruger is a fun gun to shoot. It's an inherantely accurate cartridge and if you reload it can be quite cheap too.
I usually use H335 and 32gr Sierra BKs and it shoots very, very well.

thanks,
that is what I was thinking, do some reloading and it is a smoking hot round. I use to hunt coyotes back in Missouri with my dad and we shot 6mm with handloads; we would smack a coyote with that and their would be one small entry hole and no exit hole, you would pick up the coyote and you could slosh him; all busted up inside. Look forward to do some varmit hunting in the near future.

take care, good luck on your job hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts