• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REQUEST--pls include your state symbol in your thread header for primers or powder...

I do a lot of reading and a tremendous amount of research in my studies and occupation, so I guess yes! How does one know what is realistic from the title without spending the time reading the context?

That is a fair point, actually 😊 I guess I just don't like seeing a powder I'm looking for, and then being disappointed finding out its 1,500 miles away. Ultimately, it will be nice when powder is available again, online and locally in stores. I'm an American, and I don't like things not being instantly available any time of day or night I might fancy them 😂

That is a fair point, actually 😊 I guess I just don't like seeing a powder I'm looking for, and then being disappointed finding out its 1,500 miles away. Ultimately, it will be nice when powder is available again, online and locally in stores. I'm an American, and I don't like things not being instantly available any time of day or night I might fancy them 😂
I hear you, Brother! I, too, am hopeful we get some relief. I long for the time to see ALL AMERICAN MADE products again.

Which symbol should I use ?

My state has a bunch of symbols which leaves me in a state of confusion

E2235B6A-9A61-41AD-95C3-4748F6ACD916.jpeg

I hear you, Brother! I, too, am hopeful we get some relief. I long for the time to see ALL AMERICAN MADE products again.
We're certainly not going to see the trend of more American made products for these 4 years unfortunately.

In fact, it is, and will be going the opposite direction. But yes, that would be something indeed.

I don't have too much of a problem myself with opening a thread. Especially when you watch the classified ads a few times a day, at least it's more content to look at and adds a little excitement lol.

What bothers me is when they don't post their location in the description, nor is it in their profile for something that needs to be ftf and they have to be asked their location.

Last edited: