Replacement stock for CZ 527

Lrreloader

Looking for a hunting style composite or carbon fiber stock, for a CZ 527 17 hornet, to replace wooden factory stock.

Who makes them?

I seen one b&c but it's a wide forearm varminter

I have a CZ with a PacNor Sporter barrel, and have been looking for an alternative composite stock for a while now, I just don't think anyone makes it one

Lrreloader go to page 91 in the coyote section, the thread titled ramblings and such….. there is a photo of my CZ 527. 204 with the bell and Carlson stock, I love it. It is on the hood of my work pickup with a Harris bipod
With Boyd's you still have to bed them, this B&C has the aluminum CNC in it so it fits pretty amazingly, my 204 will do 1/4" or a hair bigger groups if I do my part

Last edited:
Can't seem to post link, but CZ-USA sells a polymer 527 American stock. Don't know the quality (whether it's "Tupperware" or not, if it has pillars, etc.) $125, SKU 19920; out of stock, of course.

Last edited:
Bachekermooni - have your had a chance to try out your new B&C stock? Could you please share your thoughts?
thanks!

If I knew the prices of CZ-527's were going to spike so much, I would of bought 10. I have the 7.62x39.
Unfortunately, the 527 rifles have been discontinued.
:-(

Unfortunately, the 527 rifles have been discontinued.
:-(
Yes that is sad. They are tack drivers from factory.

Recent Posts