Replacement christensen arms ridgeline scope mounts

parkj5

Hello guys been a while since I been here but I am looking at getting a Christensen arms ridgeline in 7 mag for a elk hunt next year. My question is does Talley make the one piece bases for this action and also can the trigger be replaced with jewel or Shilen 700 clone trigger? thanks guys.

Hello guys been a while since I been here but I am looking at getting a Christensen arms ridgeline in 7 mag for a elk hunt next year. My question is does Talley make the one piece bases for this action and also can the trigger be replaced with jewel or Shilen 700 clone trigger? thanks guys.

Yes Talley makes the one piece base/rings for the ridge line. There is no need to replace the Trigger Tech trigger. They are very good !

I believe the CA rifles are a 700 clone...So you should be able to buy any 700 trigger, and any 700 pic rail or base for it.

I'd call and check with CA first. They can tell you for sure.

They are a clone. A bit like a stiller / 700 cross. They have 8-40 screws though. 700's have 10-40 I believe. Also the front and back of the receiver are the same unlike the 700's that have different rear bases than the front ones. Hope this helps

They are a clone. A bit like a stiller / 700 cross. They have 8-40 screws though. 700's have 10-40 I believe. Also the front and back of the receiver are the same unlike the 700's that have different rear bases than the front ones. Hope this helps

No, standard 700's are smaller than 8-40...They're 6-48. So the CA receiver has the larger 8-40 holes. EGW has the proper base with the larger 8-40 holes/screws in stock on their website.

http://www.egwguns.com/hd-scope-mou...ail-scope-mounts-20-moa-drilled-for-8-screws/

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.