Repealing the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights

Riflehunter1776

There you have it. They pretend to "interpret" it against an individual right, but at the end of the day they know it is, so repeal is the only possibility for them.

Just suggested by a unabashed traitor against the United States who never should have been a SC justice. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/...-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

take the blinders off. There is no compromise. The absolute goal of statist totalitarians is total disarmament, leaving you at the mercy of what comes next.

Last edited:
Exactly! Never give them up! Never surrender! Never give them one **** inch! The Constitution is NOT a "living document". It is penned in iron, and it is not up for debate or interpretation. It is insistent...It says what means, and it means what it says.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

And since he voiced a an opinion against the Declaration having been on the SC....all his retirment and benefits should be taken away...those weren't included on the Declaration....

well, the treasonous left certainly craps all over the idea of the Declaration (they are globalists, in fact) but the thing that is illegal and treasonous is their direct attempt to subvert the Constitution.

Article VI clause 3 of the United States Constitution requires that all who hold office in the United States take an oath to uphold the United States Constitution: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution…" In compliance with this requirement, as they enter office, Members of Congress take the following oath of office: "I, (name of Member), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."
The United States Constitution, Article VI declares the Constitution is the "supreme law of the land," and reinforces the requirement that judges are bound by it: "This Constitution…shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

And since he voiced a an opinion against the Declaration having been on the SC....all his retirment and benefits should be taken away...those weren't included on the Declaration....
Great idea!
My lib neighbor took great pleasure in telling me how she attended the "march of sheep" (my words) against guns last Sat. What it really comes down to is, she was using her 1st Amend. right to try to strip me of my rights. Nice. Strange she wasn't in support of banning cell phones and cars for anyone under 21. Didn't want to talk about that. That would save 3000(approx) kids a year who die while texting and driving. And, cell phones and cars are not a right.

The quickest way to **** off a liberal (nice word for communist) is to use facts and logic. I used to be reserved with my opinions. Not anymore. Don't give an inch when dealing with libs. It's in their face, no quarter. Every time. It's so enjoyable to watch them melt and have to fall back on their leftist, rehearsed chants, when confronted with facts and logical thought. And as you may have guessed, I do enjoy playing with my food.

Who cares? That bro is on his way out if you know what I mean. He's probably just rambling some garbage at the nursing home, trying to seem important.

The American Bolshevik (DNC) Party wants this. It should tell everybody all that they need to know about these people.

This is the Bill of Rights. Half of our Founding Fathers refused to agree to the Constitution unless these rights were guaranteed in writing. That's how important it is.

And make no mistake. They also want to outlaw the public show of Christianity (freedom of religion) and any speech contrary to their opinions (they call it 'hate speech'). So after the guns are gone, the real oppression will begin.

The Bill of Rights is the thing that makes America unique in all the world. Without it, you just end up with another Soviet Union.

Last edited:
You're kidding yerself if you think they'll ever repeal the 2nd amendment. The repub's have been trying to repeal Obamacare for 8 years. Now they control congress and the presidency and they still can't get it done.

If it ever gets to the point of the libs having that much control, all hope will be lost. They will have dismantled the military before the 2nd amendment. China and Russia will control the world and yer long range rifles and AR's will be useless when they're dropping missles on yer heads from 30,000'...

You're kidding yerself if you think they'll ever repeal the 2nd amendment. The repub's have been trying to repeal Obamacare for 8 years. Now they control congress and the presidency and they still can't get it done.

If it ever gets to the point of the libs having that much control, all hope will be lost. They will have dismantled the military before the 2nd amendment. China and Russia will control the world and yer long range rifles and AR's will be useless when they're dropping missles on yer heads from 30,000'...

The people subverting my Constitution and attempting to "fundamentally transform America" are the only real threat. The rest is Orwellian smoke and mirrors designed to distract from the threat which will destroy us.

Last edited:
They know they will probably never get it repealed.They also know they do not have to. They have a firm grip on the the fact, death by 1000 cuts.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.