• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington XCR Long Range Tactical .308

scsbronco

Remington XCR Long Range Tactical .308

160 rounds through it
Package with VX-R 3-9 Patrol, rings and Badger base 1800$

Just the Rifle only 1000 shipped to your ffl

ONLY TRADES I WILL CONSIDER.......... AR10, Dan Wesson 1911's, Nightforce optics.

FE606B48.jpg

543F7588-1.jpg

282BF1A6.jpg

I have always wanted one of these.
I have a winchester superx AR (made by FN) in 308 that I would consider trading. Comes with one 10rd mag and two 20rd mags.
Let me know if you have any interest.

OVERVIEW:

Remington tactical rifles offer the perfect solution for long-range precision shooters. A long-time favorite of both the military and tactical police units, the Model 700 offers the legendary accuracy and unfailing performance you've come to expect. Our Model 700 XCR Long Range Tactical Rifle, features a 40-X externally adjustable trigger and 416 stainless steel barreled action with Black TriNyte® PVD coating, providing a diamond-hard layer of defense against the elements.

Visit the NEW Remington 700 Network website

Its new tactical Bell & Carlson stock comes in OD green with black webbing and features a full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook feature for optimum "off the bench" shooting performance. The barrel features wide tactical-style barrel fluting for rapid cooling.

KEY FEATURES:

New Tactical Bell & Carlson stock in OD Green w/black webbing
Full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end and recessed "thumbhook" behind pistol grip for off-the-bench shooting performance
Black TriNyte® Corrosion Control System over 416 stainless steel for uncompromised strength and corrosion/abrasion resistance
26" varmint-contour 416 stainless steel barreled action with dish-style target crown, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
40-X externally adjustable trigger
Hinged floorplate magazine, Dual front swivel studs and rear stud
Barrel is free-floating with LTR-style fluting