• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington VSSF-II 22-250 Semi-Custom

Interested in gun but not clear on back ground. Can you clarify for me? Are you the original owner? Who shot the approx. 150 rounds the barrel has down it? Who was "the guy" who said it shot tiny groups? I would feel better if I knew a little more background on the stick.
Thanks!

This thread seems kinda dead in the water. Sorry for saying so. Could you post a pic of a group? That'd probably get her sold for you. I know I was kind of interested.

My apologies for any delays. I have attached a 100 yard target and a 200 yard target that were shot with factory loaded Hornady V-max 55gr. $1250 with Jewell and rail, $1100 with factory trigger and rail. $1050 with factory trigger and no rail.

I purchased this rifle from a gentlemen who lived right outside of Pocatello ID. To answer a few questions. He said local smith did all the work. That being said, I have no way of knowing for certain that the lugs were lapped as the bolt is completely cerakoted. I have no reason to believe he was being dishonest.

Attachments

• IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0892.JPG
    IMG_0892.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
It was brought to my attention by another member that since there is not cerakote/duracoat under the rail that this rifle was likely sprayed with duracoat and not cerakote. Just want to keep it honest. This is the first rifle i've ever had that was coated with anything so was just going off what I was told when purchased.

Recent Posts