• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington ultimate muzzleloader

Hoggr

Bought a couple months ago and put a trigger tech special on it. I am going a different direction is the reason I am selling. It will also come with a factory trigger as well. This is the synthetic stock. Model. Never fired.

850 plus shipping to your ffl

Message me for more info

You need to do some checking on that
Because that's not true with a encore muzzler
You can turn that into a pistol or a center fired rifle

You need to do some checking on that
Because that's not true with a encore muzzler
You can turn that into a pistol or a center fired rifle

you may want to check on that. Because if its an Encore muzzloader the frame does have to ship to an FFL for transfer but the barrel can ship, direct. Unless it's an Encore FX muzzleloader because those the barrel is fixed to the frame and can not be changed.

the Remington 700 ultimate IS a form 4473 firearm for reasons mentioned above.

Last edited:
You were talking frame I am talking Muzzler loader
I just transferred several guns to my girl friend and the Encore muzzler did not need to be transfer using 4473 and the NIC

You were talking frame I am talking Muzzler loader
I just transferred several guns to my girl friend and the Encore muzzler did not need to be transfer using 4473 and the NIC
An Encore muzzleloader is a frame and barrel, as is the Remington ultimate and as such requires a form 4473.

an Encore pro hunter FX is a muzzleloader only gun that you can not remove the barrel from and therefore does not require transfer. So I'm guessing you had an FX, not a switch barrel setup as you suggested when you said you could change the barrels or "make pistol or rifle". That or your FFL did not know what he was doing.