• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader

lilharcher

63DAE7EE-FF55-46FF-8E07-BABA4FA0292F.jpeg
B1B0FB73-FD48-430E-98C1-155D18046A7B.jpeg
Up for sale is my brother's R700 Ultimate ML, very capable of taking game at 500+ yards. Consistently at 3.0"-3.5" groups @ 400 yards with Blackhorn 209 w/ 98gr by weight.

Vital upgrades ($350) to an otherwise factory rifle - Threaded the factory barrel and added a radial break. Also added Timney Trigger set at 2lbs, flush cups (left side), and a 20 MOA rail.

Currently topped w/ a 4-18x50mm Bushnell LRHS for a turnkey, ready to hunt set-up, but optional if you want rifle only. No better scope in this price range IMO.

ORIGINAL owner with less than 75 rounds down the tube. Properly broken in, cleaned after 2x rounds for first 20 rounds.

I will post pics tonight, but 9.5/10 conservatively both mechanically and cosmetically.

Price: $950 rifle only + $700 w/ scope & Rings

Sold 100 of items here w/ many happy buyers. PM w/ Questions. Will post pics tonight. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump - can pull off the upgrades and sell it cheaper.

If you drew a great tag and only have a marginal ML, you may want to consider this Proven, long range ML.

Breach plug is all good.....all of my gear is well kept, always cleaned, and stored dry. Many happy buyers in all my hunting/shooting and offshore fishing gear.

Lots of interest and all PMs returned. Still a free agent at this point. Thanks!