• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington SPS tactical 308 LNIB *entire package SPF

65nut

Up for sale is my remington SPS 308 20" barrel package deal. I bought this rifle and shot less than 50 rounds through it (46 to be exact). I broke it in, got it sighted in and shot a 3 five shot strings at 600 yards to make sure rifle was on. And it is. Shoots great. Was getting .5 to .75 moa groups with federal 168 grain gold medal ammo. This is the perfect set up for someone looking to get into long range shooting. Perfect rifle to learn the basics with and is easily upgraded. Rings are burris tactical rings, 6 screws on each ring. Base is EGW 20 moa. Scope is nikon buck master 6-18 power. MIL dot reticle. Comes with two sets of turrets. All of the original packaging for the rifle and scope are included.

Attachments

• SPS1.jpg
    SPS1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
  • SPS2.jpg
    SPS2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SPS3.jpg
    SPS3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
  • SPS4.jpg
    SPS4.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Re: remington SPS tactical 308 LNIB

$775 plus shipping to ffl.

possibly. depends what you have. would like to sell though for a custom build in 7mm something or other.

will split up rifle and scope. $250 for scope, rifle $525. base and rings, $60.

I'll take it...... New to the site. I have to get a FFL dealers license number to you, make take a day or two. Is that o.k. Thanks.

Triplet,
check your inbox. just pm'd you.
thanks,
z

i havent but the wife probably has!!! LOL! i will check and see if she got the mail today.