• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Sendero SFII 7mm Rem Mag w/Zeiss 4.5-14x50 TT Plex Reticle

rlp10ml

I bought this last year and hunted with it on 1 hunt in Wyoming for Antelope.It has exactly 23 rounds shot from it,all factory loads.
-- Remington Sendero SFII (26" Stainless Fluted) in 7mm Rem Mag
-- H&S Precision Stock w/Full Aluminum Bedding Block Black w/Grey Webbing.
-- Action has been Bedded
-- Kampfeld Custom Spiral Fluted Bolt
-- Kampfeld Custom "Hunter" Bolt Knob
-- PT&G Nesika Style Hex Aluminum Bolt Shroud
-- Factory Stainless Bolt Shroud
-- Full Timney Trigger Assembly set @ 2.5 lbs. (Had X-Mark Pro Trigger that was taken off when it was brand new)
-- EGW Tactical Picatinny Scope Rail (Bedded to Action)
-- TPS TSR Tactical Picatinny Scope Rings
-- Zeiss 4.5-14x50 Scope w/Target Turrets and Plex Reticle
-- KenTon Industries Custom Elevation Turret for Winchester 140 grain Ballistic Silvertips w/Nosler Accubond Bullet @ 3180 fps
-- Factory Elevation Turret

Gun shoots incredible,even for not being shot alot.I bought everything for this set-up brand new.Everything is in perfect condition with no marks or scratches on anything.Target shown is from when I went to Wyoming and fired the gun to make sure it was still on.I will take $1800.00 Shipped TYD CONUS,shipped from my local FFL to your FFL.I will take PayPal as a gift or Certified funds for payment.I will take a personal check but it must clear before I ship the gun.Any questions or Concerns,please PM me here on the Board.Thank you for looking..........Rich

I have been swamped with PM's on this Rifle.I did answer them all in the order they came in.The first person to PM me back to confirm he wanted it was Craig from Texas.The gun is now SPF to Craig.Thank you to all who were interested...........Rich