• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Sendero SF II - 300 Win Mag

AKBear

Customized Remington 700 Sendero SF II .300 Winchester Magnum - Model #27313: 26" Fluted heavy barrel; Bead blasted matt finish on action, bolt and barrel; Glass bedded H.S. Precision stock with dual front swivel posts; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad; Badger Ordinance "large" bolt knob; Timney Trigger (TIM-512). This work was all done by Redhawk Rifles in Grand Junction, Colorado.

Night Force NXS 5.5-22x50mm scope with M.O.A.R reticle (MOA) (C433) with sunshade and rubber lens covers; Night Force one piece 20 MOA Steel Picatinny rail (A112); Night Force Ultra-Light "Low" 30mm rings (A118). Installed/Mounted by Redhawk Rifles.

Currently it has had exactly 68 rounds sent down the barrel including the barrel break-in rounds.

I'd like to sell as a package but would consider selling the rifle separately for $1,250 without the scope, rings and base - shipped to your F.F.L. from my F.F.L.

Entire package as described above (Rifle/Scope/Rings/Base) - $3,050 shipped to your F.F.L. from my F.F.L.

Attachments

• Sendero Overall.jpeg
    Sendero Overall.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 83
  • Sendero Rightside.jpeg
    Sendero Rightside.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
  • Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    Sendero Leftside.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • Sendero Quartering.jpeg
    Sendero Quartering.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
  • Sendero Top.jpeg
    Sendero Top.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 83
Good looking rifle! How does it shoot?
It shoots very well. Outside of the initial break in with factory 180's, it likes Berger 168's and 215 Hybrids. It also seems to like 180gr Swift Sciroccos and I've played with some 200gr ELDX's. I can hit steel with it out to 900 yards at a pretty steep angle. Attached are two of my targets from last summer with some of my reloads.

Attachments

• Scirocco II 180gr.jpeg
    Scirocco II 180gr.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
  • Hornady 200 ELDX.JPG
    Hornady 200 ELDX.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 29

Recent Posts