• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Sendero 7mm STW

razakain

I'm cleaning out the safe and focusing more on my short action calibers. I have a first generation 7mm STW Remington Sendero SS. All stock but the trigger has been polished. Stainless steel and fluted barrel. Less than 150 shots down the barrel. It shoots great and I hate to let her go but I don't really need her down here in South Georgia. Looking to get $1,200.00 for her. She's in great shape. I will get some pictures loaded up. Thank you.

Unfortunately, the original box and papers are long since gone. I kept them up until about 2012 but lost them in a move. I will send you some pictures as soon as I get home today. Thank you.

Here are the pictures. IMG_6741.jpgLet me know if you are interested and thanks for your interest.

Attachments

• IMG_6742.jpg
    IMG_6742.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_6745.jpg
    IMG_6745.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6746.jpg
    IMG_6746.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6747.jpg
    IMG_6747.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_6748.jpg
    IMG_6748.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 203
Thank you. Are you interested? I realized I have a full box of bullets as well, so I might as well throw those in. Winchester Ballistic Silvertips.

Unfortunately I have already purchased 2 !! One left and it will be an Accumark!! I will spread the word at the Club this weekend !! Thank you !!!

Unfortunately I have already purchased 2 !! One left and it will be an Accumark!! I will spread the word at the Club this weekend !! Thank you !!!
No worries. It's fine sitting in my safe. However, I would rather it be shooting in the hands of someone who appreciates it. Please spread the word and let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

I'm cleaning out the safe and focusing more on my short action calibers. I have a first generation 7mm STW Remington Sendero SS. All stock but the trigger has been polished. Stainless steel and fluted barrel. Less than 150 shots down the barrel. It shoots great and I hate to let her go but I don't really need her down here in South Georgia. Looking to get $1,200.00 for her. She's in great shape. I will get some pictures loaded up. Thank you.
trade plus cash?

Recent Posts