• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Sendero 300 win mag

Huskers97

I have a sendero in 300 win mag that I want to trade for a sendero in 7mm. Mine is the solid blued barrel. It has been shot very little and is in great shape. PM me here for pictures. Really looking to trade straight across but I might would sell to buy a sendero 7mm.

Thanks

Thanks onpoint!! Sorry I have been in and out and haven't answered everyone in a timely manner. These are great rifles!!! I would just rather have a 7mm mag. I am a huge fan of the 7mm family.

Thanks. Sendaros over the years have come with different stocks.

I have never seen a factory sendero in anything but a composite stock. I have owned about 10 through the years and was under the impression that they are all long action with composite stocks. If they came out in other stocks I have never seen one.

Just a heads up ... There is a 7mm sendero listed in the trade section... Looks like they are considering a 300 win mag... Thought you might like to know

As best I know, from the beginning all the Sendero's have had HS Precision stocks? The early (1st gen) Sendero stocks were more Sporter-ish than the current ones. They had very little to no beavertail, no palm swell and are a bit more slender. They're also my favorite of the Sendero stocks. Good luck in your quest.