• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington sendero 300 rem ultra mag

Will you separate gun and scope ?
if i have one person wanting the scope and one person wanting the rifle. yes i will. but i am in no rush to sell so id rather sell everything as a package. if i were going to sell them seperate i would still want to sell the gun with everything. that is the gun,dies,some brass,bipod,cleaning brushes, and im sure im missing a few things. so does anybody want a vortex viper PST 4-16x50 ebr-1 reticle SFP? comes with sunshade and scope coat. and keeps its lifetime no fault warrenty! you could drop it off a mountain and vortex will replace it no questions asked!

Price drop to $1750!! The whole package cost me well over 2000 less than 2 months ago! That's for the whole package gun,scope,bipod,dies,50 pieces of brass, rings,bases,sun shade,scope coat,cleaning brushes, and I'm sure I'm missing something else. If you have any questions just shoot me an email! [email protected]

Harris, well you mentioned that you wish it were a 300 win mag. What's wrong with a 300 ultra? It just shoots faster, and flatter:)

I'm going to try and move two of my guns and see what cash I can come up with. I'll get back with u.

Supercross, I my have lead on a 300 win mag. My buddy works at a gun shop here, and they may have what I'm looking for. I am going to try to make deal with the two guns I'm willing to get rid of,a rem 7mm lss never been shot ,also a weatherby 257. What will you sell just the gun for if this falls through.

Recent Posts