• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington sendero 300 rem ultra mag

supercrossbmx69

Well, I really hate to have to do this but I have a new rifle on the way from Kirby that needs a Nightforce. This rifle was bought on October 8th, 2012 and has only 42 rounds down the tube. The scope was bought two weeks later which is a vortex viper 4-16-50 PST with illuminated ebr-1 reticle. The scope is really precise and a all around great scope for the price along with it have a lifetime no fault warranty even if your not the original owner. The rifle shoots amazing and I have the load development to prove it. Was not shot more then 3 times before letting cool. Has warne steel rings and bases and champion bipod. Comes with the whole set up. Rifle,scope,rings,bases,bipod,cleaning brushes, sling, and redding dies. Asking $1850. Email me at [email protected] for pics. Thanks!

Here are some pics.. If they upload.. Only trades I'm really interested in are a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22-56 with the MOAR reticle with high speed turrets and zerostop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 10
The gun shoots better then I do that's for sure. Half a moa for sure. The only groups I kept were the ones I shot for load development which were shot in a 40-50 mph wind and are still pretty good groups. She loves retumbo and 200 gr accubonds!

New shooter, no nothing has been done to it. I had plans to get it trued,bedded and the trigger worked before I purchased the rifle but when I bought it and shot it I saw no need! Why "fix" something that's not broken?

40-50 mph winds for load development and load testing. those are hurricane force winds. 10 mph is a lot of wind. wind meters don't lie

I don't know what kind of hurricanes you've been through but they sound pretty weak. All I know is every time I walked to my target I almost got blown away. If you have a wind meter you'd like to donate to me go for it. But considering it was only 100 yards I wasn't too worried about it.

Lefty Lucas, as of right not I do not want to sell just the rifle. If it doesn't sell within a week or so I MIGHT change my mind.