Remington Rifles

ogallala_1

Here is a question for someone in the know.......
I just got off the phone with a buddy andd he told me that remington was fitting Krieger barrels on there Vssf II rifles does anyone know anything about this??

Thanks John

roninflag

I just got off the phone with a buddy andd he told me that remington was fitting Krieger barrels on there Vssf II rifles does anyone know anything about this??

Thanks John
JOHN- no krieger on rem vssf. they are factory barrels. e-mail or call remington. they shoot good . but not like a krieger. weatherby has criterion barrel on some models do not know which check with them. i have heard that some 40x's historically had hart barrels.if you find out different like to hear thanks roninflag

roninflag

Thanks John
JOHN- no krieger on rem vssf. they are factory barrels. e-mail or call remington. they shoot good . but not like a krieger. weatherby has criterion barrel on some models do not know which check with them. i have heard that some 40x's historically had hart barrels.if you find out different like to hear thanks roninflag

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.