Remington Rifles

O

ogallala_1

Here is a question for someone in the know.......
I just got off the phone with a buddy andd he told me that remington was fitting Krieger barrels on there Vssf II rifles does anyone know anything about this??

Thanks John

R

roninflag

I just got off the phone with a buddy andd he told me that remington was fitting Krieger barrels on there Vssf II rifles does anyone know anything about this??

Thanks John
JOHN- no krieger on rem vssf. they are factory barrels. e-mail or call remington. they shoot good . but not like a krieger. weatherby has criterion barrel on some models do not know which check with them. i have heard that some 40x's historically had hart barrels.if you find out different like to hear thanks roninflag

R

roninflag

Thanks John
JOHN- no krieger on rem vssf. they are factory barrels. e-mail or call remington. they shoot good . but not like a krieger. weatherby has criterion barrel on some models do not know which check with them. i have heard that some 40x's historically had hart barrels.if you find out different like to hear thanks roninflag