• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington R25 243,nightforce scope and larue mount

deerhunterjj

1. Hello well decided to go a different direction. So i have for sale a remington R25 in 243. Rifle from the looks of the bolt has very few rounds threw it. Bore is excellent. Theres a place or two in the camo finish thats rubbed a tad but nothing bad. They all do it so its common. Rifle is a shooter as with all the R25s i have had. comes with a spare mag and the factory mag. ready to put some critters on the ground. 1100.00 OBO

2. Nightforce 3.5-15x50 nxs with covered turrets great scope has the NP-1 ret. limited run with the covered turrets. scope is in excellent shape. Its sitting in a larue mount right now but if the is ring marks they are faint. 1100.00 shipped OBO

3. Larue 30mm mount for Ar spr-1.5 looks new 175.00 obo shipped

Heres pic of the scope and mount on the gun I really hate to sale it but im wanting to get a long range rifle again. So i will do some trading if ya got something im looking for. looking for a heavy barreled rifle with a viper pst or something like it. Need to move deer season is getting close so got to get something put together thanks
img_0174.jpg

img_0175.jpg

img_0176.jpg

img_0177.jpg

img_0178.jpg