• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington model seven stocks....thumbhole and syn

goose316

Factory thumbhole laminate from limited edition stainless model seven 300saum. Stock is as new, it was changed before leaving the dealer. $200 or best offer

Factory synthetic camo model seven stock from 300saum. Great shape little use. $75 or best offer.

Or best offer. The stocks I have bought from Boyd's needed finish work. This stock has the Remington recoil pad and finish is superb. This stock came as a special edition from Remington on the model seven. I'm open to offers but as I said the stocks I have from Boyd's needed finish work to be this nice, it also has the brass escutcheon screws across the the stock that Boyd's does not do.

Whats the overall length of the camo stock and is that a heavy barrel in it now. I have a 18.5 standard barrel 6mm so I'm not sure how it would it would fit.

Overall is 29.5 I think. It is standard model seven length. The barrel channel is magnum contour. Not a heavy magnum sporter...factory 300 saum.