• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Model Seven SS

tjbill

This is a Remington Model Seven SS in 7mm-08 with a 20 inch barre, and Leupold VXIIc 3-9. The scope is in standard leupold bases and rings with Butler Creek flip up covers. I bought this gun new in 1994 and used it for deer and black bear including 450 and 485 yard Nevada mule deer. This gun shoots pretty much anything I fed it into an inch. Also included are standard RCBS dies, partial boxes of various bullets from 110gr TNT's to 154 Hornady spire points, and a full box of Barnes 140gr XBT's. I'll also throw in any empty brass (probably 100 rounds or so) that I have. I'm asking $800 for everything. Thanks, Bill.

105-1.jpg

104-1.jpg

free bump for a nice rifle. TJBill says its only got a few hundred rounds, tops. I'm sure this would be a score for somebody looking for a light & rugged mountain rifle.

All stainless, with scope included, this is a pretty nice setup for a fair price!

REAL NICE rifle. That is a perfect beginner rifle.

I wish I had the money or my daughter would be hunting with a new rifle this year.

Good Luck.

Someone pick it up before I sell one of my nuts.

Thanks guys! The other nice thing about this gun is that it fits perfectly in a gun rack on a quad. It's the same width as the fenders on my Rancher 420.

I have a 260 in a model 7 for walk around gun in Pa. woods. This gun is a real treat to carry around, and works for all ages.
Mike

OK, it's been a year since I put this for sale and it's still just sitting in the safe. It's time to let it go and let someone else enjoy it and get some use out of it. I'll lower the price to $700 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!