• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Model Seven 7 AWR 300 SAUM

Elkbelter

New in Plastic case. 22" barrel. Roll marked "First Production" From the Remington Custom Shop. Kevlar stock. There are two or three small areas on the barrel where the Trynite finish was scratched from being a safe queen for years. Great compact elk rifle with a punch. These AWR'S are expensive new-$2200-Remington no longer has a Custom Shop either. A First Production too. But real world--who knows-I want $1375 + shipping. I'd ask more if no scratches. More pics too. Questions? Rich (315 )404-2994 [email protected]

Attachments

• DSCN2931.jpg
    DSCN2931.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN2919.jpg
    DSCN2919.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN2921.jpg
    DSCN2921.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN2923.jpg
    DSCN2923.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN2924.jpg
    DSCN2924.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN2925.jpg
    DSCN2925.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 28
I think you've made two mistakes in your ad. It appears that the Remington Custom Shop is alive and well from everything I can tell including their website and the offering of a lot of guns. They've moved it to Madison, NC along with all the other Remington stuff from Ilion NY but it appears that it's still in business. Their phone number is (315) 895-3288.

The other mistake is that it appears that this rifle doesn't have the newer TriNyte finish but rather the older Teflon finish. I may be wrong but if it's one of the older rifles and the finish is shiny and slick like it appears in your pictures it's Teflon.

Just sayin'
$bob$

I think you've made two mistakes in your ad. It appears that the Remington Custom Shop is alive and well from everything I can tell including their website and the offering of a lot of guns. They've moved it to Madison, NC along with all the other Remington stuff from Ilion NY but it appears that it's still in business. Their phone number is (315) 895-3288.

The other mistake is that it appears that this rifle doesn't have the newer TriNyte finish but rather the older Teflon finish. I may be wrong but if it's one of the older rifles and the finish is shiny and slick like it appears in your pictures it's Teflon.

Just sayin'
$bob$
Hi Bob-you are correct-It is the Teflon finish(Dupont)-as for Custom Shop---I live a few miles away from the Arms in Ilion, NY (us locals call Remington that) And the custom shop closed down there. Was not aware alive and well somewhere else. It can't be the same though-, Custom Shop was very diverse-When I worked there-I was great friends with the CS crew-they would customize my guns and work up loads. Sometimes figure out problems on production guns too. I worked at the Arms a few years making 700 bolts. I guess I meant to say --No more AWR Model Sevens being made at the Custom Shop.

Yeah.... I have a few Custom Shop guns and when Keith ran the shop it was a great place. He retired a year or so ago and it started going downhill.

The Model 7 AWR was one of their finest creations and I have one in 7SAUM and one in 300SAUM and they both are very light, shoot very well, and carry like a dream.

Good luck on selling yours and if I didn't have two already I'd be all over it like white on rice. ;)

$bob$