• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

remington model 700 long action magnum detachable magazine trigger guard and magazine

siegbach

looking for a factory long action magnum detachable magazine trigger guard and magazine for a Remington model 700. pm or text at 615-542-4064.

I have two new in packaging Remington la magnum dbm magazines (19651). They are the stainless body with a black coated bottom plate. I would sell the pair for $90 shipped/ in the US.

I have two new in packaging Remington la magnum dbm magazines (19651). They are the stainless body with a black coated bottom plate. I would sell the pair for $90 shipped/ in the US.

Do you have the trigger guard that goes with them? I was looking for the whole bottom metal for a dm.

I'm pretty sure that I have one. I'll be home this weekend and see if I can find it. It is SS, and long action. Don't remember the caliber for the magazine.

I'm in Skyline, AL. Just south of Winchester. I should be home, late Friday night. I'll let you know if I can find it.

looking for a factory long action magnum detachable magazine trigger guard and magazine for a Remington model 700. pm or text at 615-542-4064.

I have one...magnum magazine, bottom metal, action screws, black...$125 shipped. Text me if interested and I will send pics. 512-462-0320.
Also have nice mountain rifle stock it fits into if u are interested.