• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Model 7 .308 HS Precision

Legionnaire

SOLD

Excellent condition Remington Model 7 in .308 Win. 18.5-inch barrel with iron sights. I put it in an HS Precision sporter stock and mounted a Leupold Vari-X 2-7 Compact with Leupold rings and base. Butler Creek lens covers (sling shown in picture is not included). Weighs just under 7 lbs. Sorry, don't have the original walnut stock; that went on my daughter's .243 when she outgrew the youth stock. No box or papers.

I am the original owner. This has been my go-to hunting rifle since the mid 1990s. It has been carried a lot, but shot very little; used, but not abused. It is an outstanding hunting rig. Shoots Remington 150gr Core-Lokts right at 1-1.5 inches at 100 when I do my part. Since it does so well with the Core-Lokts, I never tried to develop a better load.

Never thought I'd part with this one, but it is just sitting. I have decided to get out of .308 completely (in favor or my .243s and .260s) and this is the last of my .308 rifles.

$750 shipped (insured) lower 48 to an FFL who will receive from a private seller. No trades; I am not in a rush, so price is firm. Listed elsewhere, so I will go by time stamp in favor of first public "I'll take it." PM with questions, and thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Recent Posts