• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington MLR 338 Lapua

belldar

Remington MLR 338 Lapua

Less then 100 rounds of light handloaded 250 SMKs shot through it to condition barrel and accuracy test. Rifle shoots 3/4 inch or better MOA at 100 and 300 yards with 250 SMKs.
Also included in rifle sale is 48 primed Lapua second fire brass tumbled and primed with Federal match primers, two set of RCBS dies, and box of 285 BTHP hornady bullets, with whatever i have for 250 SMKs left.
Scope is a Leupold Mark 4 LRT 4.5-14x50, Mill/MOA, TMR illuminated. Leupold screw on flip up aluminum front cover and butler creek flip rear. Mark 4 30mm rings with leupold 20 moa cant rail.

Rifle and extras=$2,500 OBO
Rifle/Scope= $3,500 OBO

Buyer pays shipping and other costs.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
price reduced.
$3,200 OBO
Whole works, (rifle, scope, reloading, ammo)
Had shoulder work, wont be able to shoot for some timegun)
Open to partial trades for CZ pistol?

3,000 OBO
Only been shot at my range and a single prarie dog town. Gun is in excellent shape! Getting around better now so if desired could get more pics.

$3,000 or best offer for gun, scope, reloading dies, brass, and bullets. Set up and ready to shoot

this set up would run around $4,400 new with all I have for it. I had more hits when it was at $3,500! Still $3,000 for a great setup ready to go long range gun.