Remington Making 700 Receivers Again?

Hopefully, the NEW Owners will get WISE, to THIS Problem, that's been occurring for many, YEARS , now !
Probably gonna take some Time, tho ( a few Months of,.. Warranty, RETURNS ? )
My 1981 Rem 700 .22-250 "runs", great with NO, Extraction issues!
One would hope! I guess I had wishful thinking that they would WISE up and look back etc to see what the old owners' down fall was!! Hopefully the new owners will keep up with the times with the barrel rifling twist options, the triggers, the extraction and the calibers they offered!! Maybe just maybe they'll bring back some of the sought after calibers, like the 260 and the rsaum's, but I'm afraid some of that revenue and opportunity they could've gotten is gone.

Brownells shows them back in stock. Is Remington up and running again?

It may be good after Remington sold off all those actions and barrels with problems. Like others have expressed, hope the new Remington manufactures learned from the past and fix some of the issues. I remember when a 700 action was the best. Most all military's sniper rifles were based off of a 700 and some model 70s.
I really like a Model 70 for hunting, but then competition a 700 style rules. Look at all the clones out there!
I know some people that go the guns shows, pawn shops and LSG looking for used Remingtons. They usually get the entire rifle for quite a bit less expensive than buying a new Remington action/receiver. They only buy for the purpose of a using the receiver. Most hunting rifles have limited use and the receivers are still like new. Clean it, true it and make another rifle saving a few hundred. It was a lot better on prices years ago, now people are trying to get top dollar used rifles.

With the Mac Bro Evo at $575 for a custom that takes remage prefits, I'd have a hard time justifying a short action 700 for a build. Lots of competition these days.
I've never seen them in stock since I first heard of them. I forgot who makes them for Mack Bros, IIRC they have them built to their specs by a big name.

It won't be long until the price of steel and everything else catches up with the custom action makers. Prices will increase accordingly. Transportation, utilities, raw materials, insurance, not to mention wages are all gonna' catch up. With that next truck load of steel costing 40%+ more than the last load, that's gonna' hurt. And the makers will have no choice but to pass their increased costs on. That's the way inflation works! The 'gains' your average working guy realized beginning in 2017 until the da&%panic hit have been wiped-out. Groceries have gone up, got a notice that the power company will be asking the Corporation Commission for "an increase", fuel is up, have you priced a new or used vehicle lately? All firearms and ammo, custom actions will follow these increases, they have to, they're not exempt from inflation. No one is! I'm old enough I remember the inflation of the late '70s. The only thing different now is a much larger national debt.

Well, lets ask North Idaho Hunter. He has actions 'in-stock', it's a simple matter of checking a few to see if the extraction cams meet, like they're supposed to.

Nope, that would make too much sense.

Just pulled 3 random 700's out to check primary extraction. All 3 check out A-OK.

Never heard of those. They make long and short actions? Take all Remington accessories?
Short actions only, stainless at that price, titanium for more. Pretty sure they take Remington accessories. Don't have one myself, but the price is right. Last I heard back orders were 3-4 months at least.