• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington LVSF .223 Rem. w/ photos

dkhnt

I have a Remington M700 LVSF in .223 Rem. that is all original. I think that the stock and butt pad have been replaced by Remington. I'm asking $800 shipped to your FFL but am open to reasonable offers. Rings and bases are not included. Please PM for additional information, other photos, offers, etc.

1585667521091.png

Last edited:
FWIW. I had one of these that I acquired second hand that developed a sticky butt pad. I contacted Remington and they promptly sent a replacement stock with no questions asked. After I installed the new stock, I figured I would rejuvenate the old one and custom paint it. I contacted Limbsaver to see if I could purchase a replacement pad. They were mortified and very embarrassed at the problem with the defective batch of pads that went on some of these rifles and insisted on sending me a free replacement. I made it very clear that I had already been made whole by Remington and thought I should pay for the replacement pad, but they were adamant and sent me one at no charge.

All companies will encounter product or customer service problems at some time. It's how they deal with them that sets great companies apart. Neither Remington or Limbsaver could have been asked to handle the situation any better from my perspective.

Good luck with the sale.

I can't say for sure but maybe 100 rounds down the tube and it shoots great, just like every LVSF that I've had. I don't have any targets as I didn't think that I'd be selling it. As for the stock, Remington replaced the stock with one that doesn't have the sticky pad on it.

Recent Posts