Remington experts please help!!

rugersmygun

I have found a "remington 700 vs sendero special" 300 win mag rifle and have a couple questions before I purchase. The guy has the box and it reads..( VS Sendero Special) it has HS Prec stock and matte finish non fluted.

1. I cannot find any info on the net about this rifle (vs sendero special)?
2. Is this a sendero rifle?
3. What does (special) mean?

Thanks

Reminton has what they call Special Runs and it sounds like at some point they may have had a Sendaro Special run and it may have been at the request of someone. In any event here's the link...you'll see Special Runs...take a read, see what ya think. Chas

Remington Special Run Firearms

I remember Cabelas was offering some different Remingtons on their website. Might be one of theirs.
Tarey

A buddy of mine has one of the old sendero's. He bought his used from a guy in Alaska. It has the HS stock and a heavy (non-fluted) matte finish barrel. It sounds like the same thing your talking about. But, his is in 25-06 not 300 Win. Fine shooting rifle. I just wish it had a better trigger.

Yes it's just an older model of the Sendero. I had one in .300 Win Mag, that was matte blued. Good shooter.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts