• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Brass @ Remington.com - 338 Win, 375 H&H

i tried buying, got all the way until final checkout , cart was accurate etc but never gave me a way of finally paying. Kept wanting me to add to get free shipping etc. even made an account. dang it need some .338 :)

i tried buying, got all the way until final checkout , cart was accurate etc but never gave me a way of finally paying. Kept wanting me to add to get free shipping etc. even made an account. dang it need some .338 :)
The site asked me about allowing tracking cookies. I accepted. That could be causing an issue if you rejected?

I'm at the point where it wants my payment info and I have 2x bags of 338 Win in my cart (testing purposes only).

I was going to checkout as a "guest" vs. creating an account.

*For some reason, I'm trying to talk myself into a 375 H&H and that's how I stumbled across Remington's site having brass available.
1652115083854.png

Last edited:
The site asked me about allowing tracking cookies. I accepted. That could be causing an issue if you rejected?

I'm at the point where it wants my payment info and I have 2x bags of 338 Win in my cart (testing purposes only).

I was going to checkout as a "guest" vs. creating an account.

*For some reason, I'm trying to talk myself into a 375 H&H and that's how I stumbled across Remington's site having brass available.
everyone needs a 375 H&H... I'm on my second one; I should have kept my m70 Super Express, but it's long gone now. I have a m700 sps DG 1 of 500 that weighs 8# flat scoped. She's a beast but will run sub moa with decent loads and I've fired a few cloverleafs from her too. The m70 never was that accurate, so perhaps I'm better off with the remmy.

everyone needs a 375 H&H... I'm on my second one; I should have kept my m70 Super Express, but it's long gone now. I have a m700 sps DG 1 of 500 that weighs 8# flat scoped. She's a beast but will run sub moa with decent loads and I've fired a few cloverleafs from her too. The m70 never was that accurate, so perhaps I'm better off with the remmy.
I'm on the prowl for a Kimber Talkeetna in 375 H&H. Seems they haven't been making them. Maybe for a long time.

Almost bought a Sako Kodiak but seems they're prone to ejection problems if you mount a scope and it's not apparent to me that Sako has done anything at all to address the issue.