Remington Brass Customer Service

7mmSendaro

I have seen on a couple threads that it appears some are having issue with Remington customer service on firearms. I have no direct experience with that area, however, I did have an issue with some Remington 300RUM brass.

Bottom line was, in a 100 piece bag, I received 97 pc of 300RUM brass and 3 pc of 300WM brass. I looked them up on-line and called the ammo plant in Arkansas. The first guy (Bill) I talked to was very helpful and apologized. He is shipping me replacement brass today.

Can't speak to problems with guns, but I was very happy with their response to this issue.

Got to give credit where credits due. Sounds like they corrected the situation efficiently. Anybody else getting a few wrong brass pieces with their order...just curious.

First time this has ever happened to me with brass of any brand.

I have had the same issue with bulk packed pistol bullets in the past.

I had the same thing happen to me with some Federal 9 mm brass ( 1 round did
not have a primer pocket).

So I guess it happens to all but it is nice to hear that someone else cares if you
have a problem.

I have been shorted buy 1 or 2 pieces of brass and then the next bag have 1 or
2 extra pieces because they weigh them just like potato chips and it is total wight
so it may vary.

I weight sort and never end up with a 100 rounds that weigh the same anyway.

J E CUSTOM

J E Custom, when you say weigh sort, are you saying putting cases within a certain weight of each other in the same pile and other cases in a different pile? Why and what's the benefit?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.