• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 870 16ga. (Rare)

BigBuck74

Selling a very rare to come by Remington 870 express 16ga shotgun. It is like new and has 24" vented rib barrel, and rem chokes. Gun appears 99%! Would make a great gun for young kid or wife! 208-985-4049. I am in Idaho.

$500 Shipped to your dealer

20210805_212157.jpg
20210805_212204.jpg
20210805_212247.jpg
20210805_212259.jpg
20210805_212340.jpg
20210805_212433.jpg
20210805_212317.jpg
20210805_212357.jpg

Last edited:
It is a full length stock. LOP IS 13 7/8ths
Since it is a full length stock - Just wondering why you would say "Would make a great gun for young kid or wife!" Is it not for a "Real Man" Is it because it's a 16ga? If so what would you say about a 20ga?
I got a 16ga Ithaca Feather Lite when I was younger and used it after I got out of the Marine Corps. I am not a small person 6' 195'bs. I shot dozens of rabbits, grouse, pheasant, doves, woodcock, deer, ducks. No one ever mentioned that I was using a child's & lady's gun for hunting.

Since it is a full length stock - Just wondering why you would say "Would make a great gun for young kid or wife!" Is it not for a "Real Man" Is it because it's a 16ga? If so what would you say about a 20ga?
I got a 16ga Ithaca Feather Lite when I was younger and used it after I got out of the Marine Corps. I am not a small person 6' 195'bs. I shot dozens of rabbits, grouse, pheasant, doves, woodcock, deer, ducks. No one ever mentioned that I was using a child's & lady's gun for hunting.
Why are you hijacking my thread. It is was just a statement if someone was looking for a light recoiling shotgun.. Really?? I shoot a Merkel in a 28ga. , it doesn't make me a kid... It is a nice gun for what ever you want to do with it.

Why are you hijacking my thread. It is was just a statement if someone was looking for a light recoiling shotgun.. Really?? I shoot a Merkel in a 28ga. , it doesn't make me a kid... It is a nice gun for what ever you want to do with it.
No offence was not trying to Hyjack your thread., I really liked your picture of the 870 and thought that it is a GREAT shotgun. It's not just a nice shotgun, it's a great shotgun. There was just a really good article on the 16ga front page of MicroSoft Edge web page. Great caliber and GREAT PRICE you are asking. People reading your post might think that it would not be for them (a Man) since the wording. There was more 870s made than any other shotgun. Just thought the you putting for "a young kid or wife" it was a short stock and you were excluding full size men. The recoil on a 16ga could be really hefty when using 2 3/4" mags or slugs. I personally like a 16ga, also have several 20ga for dove and turkey and 1100 Mag 12ga for Geese. My wife shoots a 12ga Benelli.
This should be sold fast and I would like to have but already have 1/2 dozen shotguns.

No offence was not trying to Hyjack your thread., I really liked your picture of the 870 and thought that it is a GREAT shotgun. It's not just a nice shotgun, it's a great shotgun. There was just a really good article on the 16ga front page of MicroSoft Edge web page. Great caliber and GREAT PRICE you are asking. People reading your post might think that it would not be for them (a Man) since the wording. There was more 870s made than any other shotgun. Just thought the you putting for "a young kid or wife" it was a short stock and you were excluding full size men. The recoil on a 16ga could be really hefty when using 2 3/4" mags or slugs. I personally like a 16ga, also have several 20ga for dove and turkey and 1100 Mag 12ga for Geese. My wife shoots a 12ga Benelli.
This should be sold fast and I would like to have but already have 1/2 dozen shotguns.
Ok thank you. I appreciate that. I have shot many 16ga. guns growing up. I used to rabbit hunt with a 16ga Ithaca 37. This one handles excellent with the shorter barrel. Great puddle duck gun!! Have a great day!